Romney to Endorse McCain (and Give Away Delegates)
So for all you people who thought Romney was a good idea and that McCain is a pile'o'junk liberal (which he is, I won't dispute that, I just think Romney is only 1% less bad), how do you like that decision now?
WHY didn't you vote for the only conservative who has proven time and time again that he will not compromise for evil, Ron Paul?
Here's the embarrassing brand of "conservatism" you ended up supporting:
· It is permissible to print currency at will and distort the people’s money.
· Being in Iraq for 100 years isn’t out of the question.
· Bomb, bomb, bomb… bomb, bomb, I-ran. (Don’t forget, over 10 US intelligence agencies reported in the last 4 months that Iran has no nuclear weapons program and hasn’t for over 5 years. Not that we can realistically afford the current war, let alone another.)
· You have the right to privacy… just not with your phones, your cars, your financial data, your ID cards, your work history, or your internet usage. Because, you know, you don’t have anything to hide, right?
· You have the right of habeas corpus… but only when El Presidente says so.
· You can the right of free speech… as long as it’s approved by the government first.
· Pre-emptive, undeclared war is… OK! Because we’re America, and we can do no wrong. We’re the world policeman, remember?
· Fascism is evil… except when we do it. Then it’s patriotic.
· Socialism is tyrannical… except when it’s for medicine, welfare, education, social security, stimulus packages, and your home loans. Then it’s “helping the little guy.” And if it just doesn’t work out the way we want, blame the free market.
So pardon me if I'm not impressed with your "principled" position of voting for the lesser of two evils in support of the "cause" (see above list for "cause" details).
Because guess what: you still voted for evil.
Write-in the right-guy in November, Ron Paul, and put an end to this charade.