Monday, March 26, 2007

"Natural Law always buries its undertakers..."

Quoted from Murray Rothbard's Ethics of Liberty. It's a very cool book, and I'm looking forward to getting it soon.

I will be receiving a copy of Ron Paul's new book, A Foreign Policy of Freedom, very soon from the SOURCE. Paul's grand-daughter is a friend of mine and will be getting a copy for me. I'm hoping it will be signed! (Please oh please oh please!!!)

The Mises Institute is having a 25% off sale this month on all items they publish with the LvMI imprint. That's huge. Take advantage of it while you can!

I recently read the V for Vendetta graphic novel. It ROCKS. There are certain things I like better than the movie, and certain parts I think the movie does better. All in all, the movie may be different but they both ROCK.

Also, my few, precious, loyal readers, I will be posting soon about the season 3 finale to Battlestar Galactica, aired just yesterday on the SciFi Channel. Much has happened that has yet to be explained, but fear not, for I have a theory. Could it relate to Murray Rothbard? Of course it can...