Thursday, July 27, 2006

Everything is moving...

Wow, I have been so busy this month it is absolutely ridiculous. I have been running from lab to church to home to the hardware store to Steve's to Dave's to the library like there's no tomorrow. And since, technically speaking, tomorrow doesn't exist yet I guess there isn't one. Uhh... Okay that just blew my mind.

Anyway, there are tons of things going on. Next week I'm going to Mises University in Auburn, Alabama. Hopefully, I will have a chance to blog it for all to see. Get ready for a week of intense intellectual inspiration, otherwise known as III.

Wired magazine just published their new issue with a huge DIY (do-it-yourself) section. It features the writing of Stephen Colbert, David Allen, Merlin Mann, and many others. I'm telling you, it's really cool!

Here's another article on getting rid of nasty money habits, which I think is very useful.

I once said that I was going to post a series of articles on how to use the web more effectively. Well, I'm finally getting around to some of it, but I found that many people have done the same thing. Why should I try to write something that someone else has done better?

So, this is the important part: here's a non-technical explanation of RSS by the Of Zen and Computing blog. Hopefully, it will explain things better than I could. More to come in the future...