Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My new blog...

i have begun a second blog for spreading ideas about political and economic liberty from a Christian point of view. I have been compiling ideas for posts, and I'll begin rolling them out in the near future. I'll be posting essays I have written, things to ponder, exegeses on Scripture, movie and book reviews, article links, and musings on current events. So far, I have been collecting some of my own writings and getting them ready to be posted here. Some of them can be rather long for a typical blog post, and I anticipate dividing them into multiple sections.

It will be quite different from what I normally write on this blog, but some of what I would you see here will henceforth be on the other blog. So take a look, read a little, and add it to your RSS feed reader!

Link: The Christian Libertarian.