Thursday, April 08, 2004

Latest news...

I have been putting my recording studio to good use this week...

The very first UMR COLLEGIUM MUSICUM cd is scheduled for release on April 18, 2004, following the annual Spring performance at Christ Episcopal Church starting at 2pm.

The cd will contain music of famous English vocal composers from the 15th and 16th centuries on the subject of "Time" as well as instrumental music for sackbutt (trombone), recorder, and *hopefully* viol.

And... we will be selling it for a measly FIVE BUCKS. That's $5 people. Let me know and I'll get you one... Limited supply!!!

So now I'm done with the shameless plug... In other news... there really isn't any other news... Spring break is over and I already miss it. Bummer. At least I have music and books... ;-)

Oh yeah, my roommate's blog is now in the links... Check out Eternal Wanderer. I can't believe he had the nerve to call me a slacker, though, he should know better than that... ;-)