Friday, April 14, 2006

Back in business...

My blog is officially back in business! After a two year hiatus, I think it is about time to bring it back. I realized that I have been sending out a lot of emails on various news topics recently, and although I have received no negative feedback I am not sure that those emails are always welcome. Therefore, I will endeavor to post those things here rather than clog your inbox. Plus, more people will have the opportunity to read these interesting articles, opinions, and news items.

You will now be able to keep track of my blog using RSS feeds, such as Bloglines, Feedburner, or Sage (my personal favorite). It's a great way to keep track of news, friends, and other cool stuff.

Here's a preview of what's to come in a few future posts. Hopefully you will find something that interests you. Check up every few days or so!

1) Why use Firefox?
2) RSS Feeds and Feed Aggregators
3) My RSS Feeds
4) Favorite Firefox Extensions
5) Why use high-speed internet? (this one will be for my Dad)

On another random note, make sure and check out the new links, especially Lifehacker! It's a great site.