Tuesday, May 04, 2004

We're on final approach... watch your vector...

So here's a quickie short post about the coming week and a half...

I turn in my final linguistic humor paper tomorrow morning, assuming all goes well in my meeting with Professor R. On Thursday I have my music history 2 final, as well as finishing my Unit Operations Lab with a final report. Friday is cake, just a couple of classes and a research meeting.

Then I'm effectively home free until the next Wednesday, because my only three finals are on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday! Wow, a FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!! So I'll be spending time at home before finals and the KC move... You can bet that CuppaJo will be a big hangout for me next week...

On another note... I think that all you bloggers need to stop being so lazy and post at least once a week. Just let us know what is going on in your life for goodness sakes! Post your thoughts, events, random musings, whatever, just do something... It's fun to hear what's happenin'...